Let's Wine About It
Join us for an evening of wine and whining - where one sustainable solution project can win YOUR vote to determine the winner of a $5,000 grant to make their project happen.
Click on a topic below for additional information:
Saturday, September 9, 2017
The Speak Easy - Downtown
47 S Meridian Street, Indianapolis
General Admission Ticket: $50
JCI Member Ticket: $25
Ticket sales will open in mid-August.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Dress to impress (cocktail attire)
- Taste a bunch of wines
- Enjoy hors d'oeuvres
- Hear about sustainable solutions projects from 3 grant finalists and how they would use the $5,000 grant to solve the problem
- Vote on your favorite project by "putting a cork in it". (Ten corks per ticket provided at check-in.)
- Buy additional corks at the event for $1 each to help your favorite project win
- Celebrate when the project with the most corks is awarded a $5,000 grant
- Continue the fun at the after party
Any organization with nonprofit status [501(c)] is eligible to apply for the $5,000 Let's Wine About It Grant. All applications will be reviewed by a selection committee, and 3 projects will be chosen to present at Let's Wine About It on September 9, 2017 at the Speak Easy Downtown. Projects will be voted on by attendees at the event, and one will be chosen as the winner of the $5,000 grant.
Click here to download the 2017 Grant Guidelines and Application (fillable PDF) for complete instructions. Applications are due by Friday, June 30, 2017.
Thank you to the JCI Foundation for their contributions and support of the grant.
Please contact Eric Leserman, Grants Subcommittee Chair, with any questions regarding the grant application and process.
Interested in sponsoring Let's Wine About It? We'd love for your business to partner with us.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Wine sponsors/donations
- Event sponsors
- Grant sponsors
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions regarding sponsorship opportunities.
Still have questions? Please email us at email@example.com.